DANCE SCHOOL YEAR - SEPTEMBER - JUNE
Annual non-refundable registration fee is $25 per student. $100 deposit plus registration fee required to hold space. Monthly payments shown below are calculated after $100 deposit is deducted from the total cost of the class.
PAYMENT DUE DATES:
Payment #1 - October 1
Payment #2 - November 1
Payment #3 - December 1
Payment #4 - January 1
Payment #5 - February 1
• A 10% discount is offered for siblings of registered students.
• Costume payment of $60-80 per class for the annual showcase will be billed in late November.
• New students or additional classes will be prorated once the second week of a payment is complete.
• Tickets to annual recital will be available for purchase in late April.
• Payment received after the due date will be subject to a $15 late fee.
• A $25 fee will be assessed against all returned checks.
If a student wishes to leave the program, a 30 day advance notification in writing is required in order to receive credit for the remaining classes within the semester.
• There will be NO REFUNDS given. (Exception: physical impairment. Dr.'s note is required.) If a student withdraws in advance of the end of a payment, the remainder of that payment will be credited to their account for future use.
• Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Missed classes may be made up by prior appointment in order to maintain the proper student-teacher ratio. If you know you're going to be absent from class, conact the Academy in advance to arrange for a makeup class. No refund will be made for missed classes. Please refer to Academy of Dance Arts calendar for vacation closings.
Due to the physical nature of dancing, should a child arrive more than 10 minutes late to class, they will only be allowed to observe for that day. This is not to "punish" the child, but to prevent physical injuries that can occur when the student is not properly warmed up.